Re: [Shaku] Ives/meditation flutes

From: JASON CASTNER (jchanwagenki@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 07 2005 - 06:35:38 PDT

I think horribly out of whack istruments suck, however
in the hands of a master i believe any instrument can
sound beautiful. Actually I think out of tune
instruments can sound really good it just takes a
certain nack to make the sounds flow together. didnt
watazumi make his own flutes on occasion from bamboo
broom handles and play them for people. Im sure those
flutes wouldnt even sell for 30 bucks but in the hands
of watazumi they sang like angels.. just something to
think about.

jason