Re: [Shaku] Ikkyu shakuhachi poems

From: JASON CASTNER (jchanwagenki@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 18 2005 - 06:04:07 PDT

I agree that Ikkyu didnt write many shakuhachi poems.
Ive read hundreds of books about zen, buddhist,
taoist, ect and every once in a while something good
pops up about flute playing but they are few and far
between and I cant remember what books have what since
I read them and then give them away to friends or I
have to give them back to different various libraries
that I borrowed them from.

I have an idea, try making your own flute poems and if
you want send them to me. dont think that only a zen
master can have good things to say because they are
after all human just like you and me.

jason