[Shaku] Japanese Festival in New York July31

From: Dcammaro@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 27 2005 - 12:38:26 PDT

Final touches and arrangements are being made for the First Annual Japanese Music and Festival in New York. The Program and Biographies of some of the players are now listed at http://www.shakuhachi-newyork.com

It looks to be an exciting event. If you are in town I hope to see you there.

By the way. If you want to advertise your event I will be happy to post it . If you look over the concerts page You will see concerts in other parts of the world.

Keep in mind that as the website picks up veiwers and links more people are likely to attend your event. This could only be a good thing for shakuhachi players.

I will be visiting the LA area in August. Is anything going on there between august 17 and 24?

Best Wishes
Dominic