[Shaku] RE: shakuhachi V1 #928

From: Bill O'Connor (billo44@gaea.ocn.ne.jp)
Date: Tue Aug 23 2005 - 01:16:19 PDT

Justin says...
'I think perhaps the natural evolution of culture/tradition may
be that very interrelation of the old stuffy
conservatives, and the young wild inovators.'

I agree with that, we have some pretty stuffy old conservatives in our local
small town San Kyoku Kyo Kai (Traditional Music Association?). I am also
amused (being irredeemably cynical) to think that the wild innovators of
today all to often become the stuffy old conservatives of tomorrow.

Cheers All
Bill
Nagano.