[Shaku] myoan

From: Nicholas Pierotti (eurydice@cruzio.com)
Date: Fri Sep 23 2005 - 11:39:07 PDT

I have created a group entitled Myoan. As I dispense what I know
about the Myoan school and the philosophy of its players, I will send
these missives to this group. If you do not wish to be on this list,
please email me, and I will remove your name. If anyone else wishes
to be added, let me know, and I will add your name.

Do not be surprised if my missives can be sporadic. I am often away
from my computer for long periods of time. Near a waterfall, in a
pine grove, or just somewhere far from the electronic highway (I try
to live in an electronic roadless area, so to speak).

So bear with me, and I will share what I know.

Nick