Re: [Shaku] A Shakukana tip

From: Bruce Hunter (bhunter3@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 00:15:30 PDT

----- Original Message -----=20
From: "Charles Turner" <charlesturner9@yahoo.com>
> Regarding the use of the Shakukana font:
(snip)
> I find the Shakukana font useful but a bit frustrating, because it =
doesn't have a few of
> the characters that I often want, like beat marks.
(snip)
I use (within the Shakukana font), alt0233 for a time dot, (aligned =
right or left as needed), and alt0201 as a ma dot. Multiple time dots in =
the same cell as a character look funny, as do dots one per cell =
descending in the column, but one can't have everything in freeware. (or =
with my limited imagination) 8^).
Regards,
Bruce Hunter