[Shaku] Stolen Flute Notice!

From: Bruce Jones (bjones@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 06 2005 - 09:38:39 PDT

>From: RbtJonas@aol.com

Dear shakuhachi friends,

Last year, at the Big Apple Festival in New York, one of my shakuhachis
either went missing or was stolen. Through a complicated set of
circumstances I have only now realized this. The missing flute is a
2.2 made by John Neptune.

It is a darkly colored flute, almost black in areas, and has oversized
holes. It was last seen on the "flutes for sale" table of Ronnie Seldin.

If you have seen such a flute, or perhaps bought it in the last year, I
am happy to pay a reward for its return. Please email me at my personal
address (rbtjonas@aol.com), not on this shakuhachi newslist.

Thanks so much!
Robert

Robert A. Jonas