[Shaku] Authentic Toilet paper shakuhachi

From: Peter Ross (peteross@cloudhandsmusic.com)
Date: Thu Oct 06 2005 - 15:34:10 PDT

Hi,

You've got to check this out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Toilet-Paper-Shakuhachi-18-not-Staff-Uhachi_W0
QQitemZ7355886526QQcategoryZ10183QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayp
hotohosting

If this doesn't work just go to eBay and do a search under "musical
instruments" for: Authentic toilet Paper shakuhachi. Hilarious. Read the
whole thing especially the questions to seller at the bottom. Someone from
the list probably wrote this. They obviously have quite a bit of knowledge
about shakuhachi. Sounds like Brian Ritchie, but I'm not sure. I wish it
was me.

Peter