Re: [Shaku] Authentic Toilet paper shakuhachi

From: Brian Ritchie (brianritchie@mac.com)
Date: Fri Oct 07 2005 - 06:30:00 PDT

Hi Peter,

I wish I could take credit for the toilet paper shakuhachi scam/manifesto/protest but I can't. I have heard similar sentiments from one of our colleagues, but he doesn't have a sense of humor so it couldn't be him. You know who I'm talking about. The other two guys I thought it might be (makers) have already asked if it was me, so......then of course following the universal law "he who smelt it, dealt it" it could be you!

Whoever is the author of this masterpiece, please keep it up on eBay permanently, but raise the reserve price so it can serve as a consumer warning for prospective victims of shakuhachi wannabes. Caveat emptor!

Regards,

BR