RE: [Shaku] RE: Pitch - psychoacoustics

From: edBeaty (edosano@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 12 2005 - 16:51:13 PDT

I would assume that since it was probably lab-weenies who did those
tests that they used tone generators with flat sine waves as the
stimuli, just to keep things copacetic, don't you know...

Under those conditions, very fine discriminations can be educed.

Regards,
eB

--

The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us. ---Calvin and Hobbes --