[Shaku] Japan Shakuhachi Trip 2006

From: nyogetsu (nyogetsu@nyc.rr.com)
Date: Tue Nov 08 2005 - 17:08:32 PST

Hi Everyone,

I hope that you are all doing well, and I would like to apologize right off
that many of you will this same email more than once.

The purpose of this email is to give you the details of my annual
"Shakuhachi Trip" to Japan (although I usually have folks who have nothing
to do with Shakuhachi on it as well). Many of you have been with me, as I
have been going at least once a year , every year since 1980. Next year , I
will go twice.

The following is how they will appear on my website after January 1, 2006:

April 7, 2006- April 23, 2006 (Inclusive)
Annual 17-Day Trip to Japan
This is a trip that Ronnie Nyogetsu Seldin has annually led since 1980. We
focus mostly on Nara, Kyoto, and Tokyo, but we also go to smaller villages
like Hitachi-Shi. In addition to (optional) lessons with (Living National
Treasure) Aoki Reibo, Ronnie Nyogetsu Seldin, and Kurahashi-Yoshio Sensei,
we will visit Shakuhachi Makers, and hear concerts. If there are enough
players on the trip, we will perform 3 or 4 times as well. We will also, of
course, visit Temples, Imperial Gardens as well as other beautiful gardens,
Shinto shrines, and Buddhist temples and a lot more like the Grand Kabuki! A
fantastic time is guaranteed. Call: 212-929-1037, or email:
<nyogetsu@nyogetsu.com>

July 13, 2006- July 30, 2006 (Inclusive)
Annual 18-Day Trip to Japan
This is a trip that Ronnie Nyogetsu Seldin has annually led since 1980. This
year we are doing the trip twice! There will be an extra day added for no
extra charge. We focus mostly on Nara, Kyoto, and Tokyo, but we also go to
smaller villages like Hitachi-Shi. In addition to (optional) lessons with
(Living National Treasure) Aoki Reibo, Ronnie Nyogetsu Seldin, and
Kurahashi-Yoshio Sensei, we will visit Shakuhachi Makers, and hear concerts.
We will also, of course, visit the Grand Kabuki, Temples, Imperial Gardens
as well as other beautiful gardens, Shinto shrines, and Buddhist temples and
a lot more! If there are enough players, we will have three performances as
well. A fantastic time is guaranteed. Call: 212-929-1037, or email:
<nyogetsu@nyogetsu.com>

Please make reservations now!
Feel free to enquire about prices or any other information you would like to
know. I can send you a day-by-day Itinerary as well..

Hope to see you soon!
Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin
<http://www.nyogetsu.com>