[Shaku] New email and website for Nyogetsu

From: nyogetsu (nyogetsu@nyc.rr.com)
Date: Tue Dec 06 2005 - 17:39:44 PST

 Hi Everybody,

 This email will certainly reach most of you more than once, and for this I
am sorry!

 My NYOGETSU.COM and BIGAPPLESHAK.COM domains expired one week ago. My
original webmaster, who owns these domains , can not be found, and I am
forced to change them to two new domains that I have purchased. (In 75 days,
I will buy back the old domains and then people can reach me on either email
or go to either site.)

But without being too confusing, my new website address will be
<http://www.nyogetsu.net> and my preferred email address will now be
<nyogetsu@nyogetsu.net>

<http://www.bigappleshak.com> will now be <http://www.bigappleshak.net>

Of course you can always reach me at <nyogetsu@nyc.rr.com>
Please make these changes.

For those of you who are familiar with the "cassette-Lessons that" I have
been giving students from 28 states and 6 foreign countries for the past 25
years, I would like to make this announcement that for the past year or so I
have been giving lessons "straight through the computer"! Its easy and free
to set up!

Now, since I have purchased a new iMac G5 computer, I can give anyone
"real-time" lessons through the "webcam" that is built into this computer.
Of course you need a camera as well..

Since I have your attention, I would like to just take this time to announce
a few upcoming events in 2006 (Please go to <http://www.nyogetsu.net/events>
for more complete listings):

KURAHASHI YOSHIO SENSEI WINTER INTENSIVE (FEBRUARY):
February 7, 2006 - March 4, 2006
Annual Winter USA tour of Kyoto Shakuhachi Master
Kurahashi Yoshio-Sensei
USA Winter 2005 Teaching Schedule
February 7, 2006 - New York City/Philadelphia
February 9, 2006 - New York City
February 15, 2006 - Massachusetts
February 22, 2006 - New York City
February 24, 2006 - Baltimore/Washington D.C.
February 27, 2006 - San Francisco
March 4, 2006 - Return to Japan
For more information or to reserve a space, call: 212-929-1037 or email
<nyogetsu@nyogetsu.net>

ANNUAL MEXICO SHAKUHACHI/TAI CHI CHUAN TRIP (MARCH):
March 12, 2006 - March 19, 2006
Eleventh Annual Shakuhachi/Tai Chi Chuan Retreat
This retreat is held in Erongaricuaro, Mexico. This lovely village is in the
province of Michoacan, and study with a local herbalist is also possible.
There are also Spanish lessons available from a local teacher. We take over
a large Hacienda known as El Molino. The Tai Chi Chuan Instructor is Maggie
Newman, and the shakuhachi is Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin (Beginners
accepted). People come from all over the USA. For more information or to
reserve a space, call: 212-929-1037 or email <nyogetsu@nyogetsu.net>

ANNUAL SPRING JAPAN TRIP (APRIL):
April 7, 2005 - April 23, 2006 (Inclusive)
Annual 17-Day Trip to Japan
This is a trip that Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin has annually led since
1980. We focus mostly on Nara, Kyoto, and Tokyo, but we also go to smaller
villages like Hitachi-Shi. In addition to (optional) lessons with (Living
National Treasure) Aoki Reibo, Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin, and
Kurahashi-Yoshio Sensei, we will visit Shakuhachi Makers, and hear concerts.
We will also, of course, visit Temples, Imperial Gardens as well as other
beautiful gardens, Shinto shrines, Buddhist temples, and a lot more! A
fantastic time is guaranteed. Call: 212-929-1037 or email
<nyogetsu@nyogetsu.net>

ANNUAL SUMMER JAPAN TRIP (JULY):
July 13, 2006 - July 30, 2006 (Inclusive)
Annual 18-Day Trip to Japan
This is a trip that Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin has annually led since
1980. This year we are doing the trip twice! There will be an extra day
added for no extra charge. We focus mostly on Nara, Kyoto, and Tokyo, but we
also go to smaller villages like Hitachi-Shi. In addition to (optional)
lessons with (Living National Treasure) Aoki Reibo, Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin
Seldin, and Kurahashi-Yoshio Sensei, we will visit Shakuhachi Makers, and
hear concerts. We will also, of course, visit Temples, Imperial Gardens as
well as other beautiful gardens, Shinto shrines, Buddhist temples, and a lot
more! A fantastic time is guaranteed. Call: 212-929-1037, or email
<nyogetsu@nyogetsu.net>

KISUIAN SHAKUHACHI CAMP (AUGUST):
August 25, 2006 - August 28, 2006
KiSuiAn Shakuhachi Camp
We will have our fifth year of Shakuhachi Camp in a wonderful location. It
will be at the "Camp Hill" premises in E. Vincent, PA, as it was last year.
It will begin at 10:30AM Saturday morning, and end on Monday afternoon at
2:00PM. In addition to Shakuhachi players of all levels, Koto and Shamisen
players are invited as well to what will certainly be an informative and
rewarding experience! There will be classes and concerts as well as private
lessons. We have been able to lower the price considerably! We will again
this year have an emphasis on using the Shakuhachi in "Music Therapy", as a
healing tool. Check the Shakuhachi Camp information on www.nyogetsu.com for
more camp info. Instructors will be Kurahashi Yoshio Sensei, the Traditional
Japanese Music Ensemble of New York celebrating its 27th year: Mutsumi
Takamizu, Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin, Allen Nyoshin Steir, Daniel
Nyohaku Soergel, and Jorge Alfano. Call: 212-929-1037 or email
<nyogetsu@nyogetsu.net>

KURAHASHI YOSHIO SENSEI SUMMER INTENSIVE (AUGUST):
August 28- September 17, 2006
Annual Summer USA tour of Kyoto Shakuhachi Master
Kurahashi Yoshio-Sensei
USA Summer 2005 Teaching Schedule
August 28, 2006 - Philadelphia
August 31, 2006 - New York City
September 9, 2006 - Rochester
September 11, 2006 - Dallas
September 17, 2006 - Return to Japan
Please contact Ronnie Nyogetsu Seldin for any further information
at-212-929-1037, or email <nyogetsu@nyogetsu.net>

Thank you all so much for all of your support over the years!
Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin

185 W.Houston St., #2K
New York, NY 10014

917-207-6724