Re: [Shaku] happy holiday and I have a silly question???

From: romy@romyb.com
Date: Fri Dec 23 2005 - 11:23:13 PST

Oh, wow: There were some strange responses when I called around on a
similar quest a few years ago: "You want to take X-rays of WHAT?"

Surely there are imaginative, flute-friendly radiologists out there
somewhere-- and I hadn't thought of chiropractors; do most of them have
the equipment? Anyway, I probably gave up too quickly after a few
discouraging reactions.

Good luck, Kiku-- and if you get the chance show us some pics! Also, if
you do find an adventurous and cooperative technician who wouldn't mind
zapping a few other woodwindy things... a referral? And remember: always
get a second opinion.