Re: [Shaku] happy holiday and I have a silly question???

From: Shigeru Nakajima <yomei@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Thu Dec 29 2005 - 03:52:49 PST

Hi Kiku,

I've ever heard of Shakuhachi X-ray research as a rumour several times so far
but a description of the research I could really see is only in this page below.

http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~houmei/kou.htm (in Japanese, see the bottom section)

According to this writing, the writer got cooperation of an animal (probably pet) doctor
to do the research. This may be a good idea. A X-ray machine for pets may have
suitable size for a 1.8 shakuhachi.

I suppose we can use a general X-ray machine for a human with an appropriate payment
in Japan (of course, medical insurance is not available) but I don't know in the US
or Australia where I live in now because I'm not familiar with medical system of those
counties.

I think you have to get a good friend of a medical or pet doctor or X-ray engineer, anyhow.

Good luck!!

Shigeru