[Shaku] New Teachers Forum at http://www.shakuhachiforum.com/

From: Brian Ritchie <brianritchie@mac.com>
Date: Sun Feb 12 2006 - 06:45:41 PST

Hello Teachers and Students,

We have been inundated by requests for teachers at the World Shakuhachi
Forum. To that end we have started a new "Teachers and Dojos" forum at
http://www.shakuhachiforum.com/

This should serve as a clearinghouse for information about teachers. If
you are teaching the shakuhachi please post your information. This will
make it easier for students to find you (and vice-versa). It is
organized by region. If your region or country is not represented you
are free to start a new topic.

  Students, please encourage your teachers to post. Some shakuhachi
teachers don't do the internet, so maybe you can post on their behalf
(seek their permission of course).

Also, if you are a potential student looking for a teacher there is a
topic for that.

Regards,

Brian Tairaku Ritchie
側6柑