Re: [Shaku] New Teachers Forum at http://www.shakuhachiforum.com/

From: Koji Matsunobu <mnobu@yd5.so-net.ne.jp>
Date: Thu Feb 23 2006 - 23:52:26 PST

Hi all,

I have been contacted by a person who is hoping to learn the shakuhachi i=
the Chicago area. I am wondering if any of you knows a shakuhachi teacher=
 in
Illinois. I also play the shakuhachi (myoan-taizan) and currently live in
Champaign, Illinois. Although it is my hope to share my shakuhachi
experience with as many people as possible, I cannot easily access Chicag=
given my busy graduate work. I am also looking for a shakuhachi community=
 in
the Midwest, especially in Illinois and Indiana, so that I can contact an=
build a local network.

I would appreciate it if someone can share with me any information regard=
ing
my inquiry. Thanks.

Koji Matsunobu