[Shaku] Advertising your shakuhachi Event

From: <Dcammaro@aol.com>
Date: Fri Feb 24 2006 - 06:32:51 PST

Hello to all,

Shakuhachi New York is up and running again. If you wish to list your up and coming events drop us a line and feel free to include any graphics you want to accompany the listing. (see listings from January and February) Also, if you prefer, just let us know and we will scan your site and copy your calendar.

Just to clarify things, though it is called Shakuhachi NEW YORK it doesn't mean I won't list San Francisco, San Antonio, or British Columbia. We are moving in the direction of being a clearing house for all Traditional and Contemporary Japanese Music and open to all who wish to take advantage of the site. ( We will probably be changing our name in the near future.)

When I travel I always try to find out what is going on in another city. That is also part of the intent of the site.

One final word, Shakuhachi New York will have final say as to how many listings from one source will be put on the site as well as the content (just to keep it clean). This is to be fair to all.

Best to all
Dominic Cammarota
Shakuhachi New York