Re: [Shaku] New Teachers Forum at http://www.shakuhachiforum.com/

From: Ronald Nelson <ron@komuso.com>
Date: Fri Feb 24 2006 - 11:47:11 PST

Also, The International Shakuhachi Society has been
keeping an easy to browse, up to date, list of
teachers at:

http://www.komuso.com/teachers.html

Since all the teachers there are current ISS members
one is assured of the contact information being up to
date.

Teachers who would like to be listed are encouraged to
join the ISS. This page gets several hundred hits a
month, so its a great way to advertise.
http://www.komuso.com/membership.html

After all, shouldn't we all come together and have a
single list as a community?

Best wishes,
    Ron