[Shaku] Shakuhachi in Poughkeepsie, NY

From: Perry Yung <yungflutes@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Mar 28 2006 - 22:23:36 PST

Hi All,
Sorry for the last minute notice. If you happen to be
in Poughkeepsie, NY this Friday, you can catch the
SLANT performance group at Vassar college.
We're the enterainment for an Asian American
conference. We'll be doing our Kalidescope Road show
with puppetry, theatrical scenes and live music
package not so neatly in thought provoking perofrmance
art. The shakuhachi will be used in nontraditional
ways.

Venue Name: Sanders Auditorium
Time of show: 8pm
124 Raymond Avenue
Poughkeepsie NY 12604

You can go to conference website for directions:
http://amee.diskobox.net/asa_conference06/index.htm

Peace, Perry

"He is fast becoming one of the few Americans who make and repair shakuhachi" - Ronnie Nyogetsu Seldin, Grandmaster
http://www.yungflutes.com
"Three extremely talented young Asian American men." - New York Times
http://www.slantperformancegroup.com