[Shaku] recent compositions for shakuhachi?

From: Kiku Day <kikuescargot@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat Apr 15 2006 - 07:25:40 PDT

Hello!

I was wondering if you could help me locate new compositions for shakuhachi
or ensemble including the shakuhachi... let's say from mid-90s till now.
If you know of pieces, please let me know (title, composer and year of
composition) either on the list (as some may be interested) or to me
personal at: kiku@kikuday.com

Thanks!
Happy holidays, if you have any where you are.
We have holidays here (London) now and the magnolia, cherry trees etc are in
full bloom! Spring is such a promising time of the year!

Take care,
Kiku xxx