[Shaku] Shakuhachi Summer Camp of the Rockies: still a few spots left

From: David Wheeler <shakudavid@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Apr 28 2006 - 13:25:47 PDT

--Apple-Mail-38-445022632
        charset=US-ASCII;
        format=flowed

Hi Folks,
I'm writing to let you all know that we still have space at the
Shakuhachi Summer Camp of the Rockies, June 22-26, 2006.
It will be a great camp for everyone, beginners to masters.
Although the official registration deadline has passed, we can still
accept applications on a first come, first served basis.
What are you waiting for?
Be well.
Cheers,
david, Cory Sperry and David Sawyer

David Wheeler
Musician (Shakuhachi)/Musicologist
3660 Buckeye Ct., Boulder, CO, USA 80304
Tel./Fax 303-449-2935
shakudavid@gmail.com

Shakuhachi Summer Camp of the Rockies
http://shakucamp.com