[Shaku] Seattle Shakuhachi Intensive Workshop

From: James Jennings <jennings@megaseattle.com>
Date: Sun Oct 01 2006 - 18:28:48 PDT

What: A shakuhachi intensive workshop will be taught by Furuya Teruo,
Kakizakai Kaoru, and Matama Kazushi, three of the premier students of
Yokoyama Katsuya. A chance to study with these masters is not to be
missed.
When: Sunday, November 5, 2006, from 2:30 to 5:30
Where: Bethany Lutheran Church in the Greenlake district
        http://www.bethanyelcagrnlk.org/pages/map.html
Cost: $100
Contact: Larry Tyrrell (shakuhachi AT moonbridge . com), (503) 235-5468

You can find the gorgeous flyer at:
        http://www.megaseattle.com/shakuhachi/Workshop06.jpg 77K
If you'd like to print out the flyer to pass it around (please do),
you'll want the high quality version at:
        http://www.megaseattle.com/shakuhachi/Workshop06HQ.jpg 411K

They will also be giving a concert in Portland on November 6th and in
Seattle on November 8th. I'll post more details when I have them.

James
See http://www.megaseattle.com/shakuhachi/index.html for a list of
shakuhachi related events in Seattle.