[Shaku] Riley Lee SF Bay Area visit Nov. 2,3,4

From: Karl Young <Karl.Young@radiology.ucsf.edu>
Date: Mon Oct 16 2006 - 15:03:20 PDT

Hi all,

Sorry for the late notice but Riley Lee will be making a whirlwind tour
of the SF bay area in the beginning of November. He will be giving a
breathing workshop and concert on Nov. 3rd at the beautiful Gualala Arts
center in Gualala (on the coast at the Sonoma/Medocino border). He will
be available for lessons on Nov. 2nd in SF (my house) and Nov. 3rd at
the Bay Area Shakuhachi School (Phil's place in Oakland). If anyone is
interested please contact me (Karl Young) by email (address in the
signature below) or phone (415-750-9463). You can also contact me if
you're interested in more info. on the workshop/concert in Gualala
and/or info. on places to stay up there. Cheers,

--
Karl Young
Center for Imaging of Neurodegenerative Diseases, UCSF