Re: [Shaku] Riley Lee's Concert in No. CA

From: Karl Young <karl.young@radiology.ucsf.edu>
Date: Thu Nov 02 2006 - 22:54:35 PST

out there indeed (and just when I get near Pluto it turns into something =
else !) Riley's concert at the BEAUTIFUL Gaulala Arts Center
begins at 7:30 PM (and don't forget the breathing work shop at 10 AM - 12=
 PM)=20

>I'm wanting to know what time Riley's concert in Gualala (No. Californi=
a) starts this coming Saturday night. I believe Karl Young is organizin=
g it . . . are you out there, Karl?