[Shaku] Chidori no Kyoku, kaete question

From: Bruce Jones <bjones@weber.ucsd.edu>
Date: Wed Feb 28 2007 - 08:59:54 PST

I have a Kawase score for Chidori. On the last page is the kaete for
the score. The second to last note is Chi-kan (A). On the honte score
the second to last note (of the tegoto) is U (G#).

A friend has an Ozawa score for Chidori. On it, both notes are G#
(Chi no meri-kan and U-otsu). Her Ozawa score is from the pre-WWII era,
and my Kawase score is from the Heisei (current) era.

I think the new Kawase score has mis-printed that last Chi.

Does anyone have an old(er) Kawase score? If so, would you take a
look at the kaete part and see if that Chi at the end is Chi-meri?

thanks,

bj

-