[Shaku] 2007 Shakuhachi Scholarship

From: Monty H. Levenson <monty@shakuhachi.com>
Date: Wed Feb 28 2007 - 10:33:41 PST

--============_-1039433551==_ma============

I am very pleased to announce the recipients of this year's
Shakuhachi Scholarship honoring the memory of Masuda Shuho.

This year, thanks to several generous contributions to the
scholarship fund, we were able to present a total of $2,500 plus one
non-cash award.

Congratulations to the recipients: Luinda Gaston, Lucinda Gaston,
Ayano Ogura, Shannon Wilber, Yuko Yamamoto and James Donahue

For more information, go to:
http://www.shakuhachi.com/TOC-Scholarship.html
and
http://www.shakuhachi.com/M-ScholarshipRecips-2007.html

Sincerely,

Monty & Kayo Levenson

--
Monty H. Levenson
Tai Hei Shakuhachi Flutes
monty@shakuhachi.com
http://www.shakuhachi.com
--============_-1039433551==_ma============
blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
Shakuhachi Scholarship honoring the memory of Masuda Shuho.</div>
scholarship fund, we were able to present a total of $2,500 plus one
non-cash award.<br>
For more information, go to:</div>
and</div>
Sincerely,<br>