[Shaku] Kurokami revisited

From: graham <ranftg@iinet.net.au>
Date: Sat Mar 10 2007 - 19:57:25 PST

G'day all -

I recently read Chris Blasdel's "One Note" and having a 10 year old version
of his Manual
naturally turned to thinking about his comments re learning gaiyoko.

I duly enlarged the cursive script in the appendix and tranferred the tape
recording of Kurokami
to mp3 and looked into the piece on Komuso.com and started working on it.

Following the recent postings re this form of music and scores notation etc
by Chris and others
I thought I'd like to hear this piece in full.

I do notice there are a number of CD's available.

I'd be interested to talk offline about this piece, style and any
recommendations as to
CDs featuring koto/shak or koto/shak/voice. Where to get etc.

Be happy be well -

REPLY DIRECT ranftg AT iinet.net.au [ replace AT with usual symbol and
remove spaces]

graham in Oz