[Shaku] Chado-the Way of Tea-Sydney and Honkyoku Concert

From: BRIAN RITCHIE <brianritchie@mac.com>
Date: Thu Apr 26 2007 - 16:01:03 PDT

Hello everybody, especially Aussies and Sydney people.

My wife and I and other friends are opening a new teahouse in Sydney. it is called Chado-the Way of Tea-Sydney.

Location is 547 Bourke Street in Surry Hills. Corner of Bourke and Phelps. Phone number 0293315900.

We have over 50 kinds of tea from China, Taiwan, Japan, Sri Lanka, India, South Africa, and Argentina. All of the highest quality and many of them rare and seasonal.

Opening date is Friday May 4th.

I will be giving an inaugural honkyoku performance at 3 PM Saturday May 5th. Free admission.

I'd love to meet some of the Sydney shakuhachi people, so please come down if you can.

Regards,

Brian Tairaku Ritchie