[Shaku] Kanji for Tsuyu?

From: Bruce Jones <bjones@weber.ucsd.edu>
Date: Thu Jun 07 2007 - 11:56:30 PDT

I have a sankyoku score with two pieces on it. Someone translated
the titles in the score as Sasa no Tsuyu and Kiku no Tsuyu (I think.
the translation is written in really tiny print and even with two pairs of
2x glasses on I can't really make it out clearly). The problem is
that the kanji for tsuyu is different in each title.

I put the titles on the website at:

        http://communication.ucsd.edu/bjones/unknown-titles.html

and would appreciate it if one of you kind folks would take a look
and tell me if that's what the titles are or not.

Thanks,

bj