[Shaku] Shakuhachi Camp

From: nyogetsu <nyogetsu@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri Jun 15 2007 - 19:27:09 PDT

Hi Everyone,

I am happy to announce that the details of the 6th Annual KiSuiAn Shakuhachi
Camp (July 27, 2007- July 30, 2007) have now been posted at
<http://www.nyogetsu.com/camp.html>

As in previous years, the primary teachers will be Kurahashi Yoshio Sensei
from Kyoto and Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin. Additional staff will
include:

Allen Nyoshin Steir (Shakuhachi Dai Shihan)
Daniel Nyohaku Soergel (Shakuhachi Shihan)
Jorge Alfano (South American Flutes and Shakuhachi Musicianship)
Mutsumi Takamizu (Koto and Shamisen)
Jon Kypros (Ji Nashi ) Shakuhachi Construction

This year we will feature work on the Shakuhachi used as a Healing tool, as
well as the usual work on the Honkyoku and the Sankyoku (Trio) Repertoire.
The duration of the camp will last its usual 4 days. New this year is a
special 2-part Shakuhachi Construction Workshop! All will be able to leave
with their very own ji-nashi Shakuhachi. Our very own Jon Kypros (who makes
his livelihood making Shakuhachi) will be our instructor!

Please direct all inquiries to <nyogetsu@nyogetsu.com>
..or call 917-207-6724

Looking forward to seeing you all!
Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin