[Shaku] 110 Traditionally made Shakuhachi for Sale !!

From: nyogetsu <nyogetsu@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue Jul 24 2007 - 18:58:22 PDT

Hi Shakuhachi Enthusiasts!

At long last, I have been able to update the "Flutes for Sale" page on my
website. This is the largest amount of traditionally made Shakuhachi (to my
knowledge) for sale. The flutes range in length from 1.4 to 3.1, with the
majority, of course, being 1.8 Shakuhachi. There are photos to go with each
flute, and also a slide-show!

Flutes can be purchased online using PayPal and your credit card or checking
account. You may also purchase a shakuhachi by sending a check to me at my
mailing-address:

Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin
185 W.Houston St., #2K
New York, NY 10014

To learn more about a particular flute or to purchase a shakuhachi, please
contact me at <nyogetsu@nyogetsu.com>

I will be heading to the 5th Annual KiSuiAn Shakuhachi Camp this weekend,
but I would be happy to answer any questions about any of the flutes before
the 27th, or after Camp is over on the 30th!

I hope to hear from many of you!
Ronnie