MegaDik will work on both circumcised and non circumcised penis.

From: Omar Ellison <gala@bcattic.com>
Date: Tue Aug 07 2007 - 04:14:41 PDT

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C7D8E4.26A418A0
        charset="iso-8859-2"

GRADUAL penis enlargement is the key to effective, permanent results. Other=
 forms of penis enlargement can't deliver permanent results, SAFELY, becaus=
e they go against the physical laws of the body. After taking our MegaDik p=
enis enlargement pills you will feel much better and more secure about your=
self. No more being shy of your manhood in the showers after gym or in publ=
ic toilets.http://mtmates.comYou need our new improved MegaDik Penis Enlarg=
ement Pills, Please read on....
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C7D8E4.26A418A0
        charset="iso-8859-2"

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-2">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>GRADUAL penis enlargement is the key to ef=
fective, permanent results. Other forms of penis enlargement can't deliver =
permanent results, SAFELY, because they go against the physical laws of the=
 body. After taking our MegaDik penis enlargement pills you will feel much =
better and more secure about yourself. No more being shy of your manhood in=
 the showers after gym or in public toilets.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A
href=3D"http://mtmates.com">http://mtmates.com</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>You need our new improved MegaDik Penis En=
largement Pills, Please read on....</FONT></DIV>
</BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C7D8E4.26A418A0--