RE: [Shaku] Shakuhachi taught at universities in North America

From: Kiku Day <kikuescargot@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Sep 03 2007 - 15:56:15 PDT

Thank you to all of you, who answered my emails regarding which universities
shakuhachi has been taught in - also to the people who answered me
personally.

It has been very useful and the US map in my powerpoint presentation looks
great now.

To answer why I only asked for universities in the US, which was a question
quite a few asked me: Due to time restrictions I will present different
aspects/activities etc in different continents... well South America,
Oceania and Europe. In that way I can present more topics.

Happy blowing,
Kiku