RE: [Shaku] Pitch journeys

From: Young, Karl <karl.young@ucsf.edu>
Date: Wed Nov 07 2007 - 10:03:36 PST

Thanks Justin that was great. And out of curiosity I looked around a =
little on that site and for anyone who has been told something =
resembling "...well, it could have been more 'musical'..." and wondered =
how the hell to process that I'd highly recommend:

http://www.zvonar.com/PamelaGoldsmith/articles/Playing_Musically.html

Though it has a focus on classical string playing a lot of it is =
generally applicable and it's so clearly articulated.=20

Karl Young
Center for Imaging of Neurodegenerative Disease, UCSF
VA Medical Center, MRS Unit (114M)
Phone: (415) 221-4810 x3114
FAX: (415) 668-2864