[Shaku] S-1 Grand Prix

From: Riley Lee <riley@rileylee.net>
Date: Thu Mar 06 2008 - 23:49:34 PST

Hello all.

I'm passing on the following announcement from Kakizakai san:

We have extended the dead line of the S-1 Grand Prix.
The new dead line is the end of March 2008.
People who have already entered can record again and then apply again.
Of course if you don't apply again, we can judge the one you have sent.

Best regards,
S-1 Grand Prix supervisor,
Kaoru Kakizakai

For those of you who don't know about the performance competition, go
to the link below, for more information. The total prize money for
the S-1 Grand Prix competition is A$9000.00. To be eligible, one has
to be aged 39 years or less on 30 June 2008.

Here's an excellent opportunity to earn your way to WSF08!

Finally, for A$20, you can become a judge for this competition. See
link below.

http://www.worldshakuhachifestival08.com/grandprix_rules.html

Cheers, Riley