[Shaku] Shakuhachi Fire Sale

From: nyogetsu <nyogetsu@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu Mar 13 2008 - 15:40:48 PDT

Hi Everybody,

For the past 6 months or so, I have noticed a definite interest in many
people trying to get a start in the wonderful world of Shakuhachi playing
with the purchase of rather inexpensive instruments. I have thought of a way
in which I may be able to help ( and yes, help myself as well!).

So, it is with this in mind that I decided to try something from now until
April 2, 2008 (I'll be leaving for Japan 2 days after that).

I am going to VASTLY reduce the prices of all flutes that I am offering.
Please feel free to email <nyogetsu@nyogetsu.com> or phone me (917-207-6724)
and ask any questions that you may have. And please look at the Pics that I
have of each of these flutes on my site <http://www.nyogetsu.com> !

Cheers,
Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin