Re: [Shaku] Stan Richardson's Tsuru no Sugomori

From: Edward Beaty <edosano@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Mar 05 2009 - 10:37:06 PST

And to this end, I have put together a tutorial on how to determine the
length/pitch of a recorded flute using a 1.8 and a fingering chart.

Direct download link here:

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/7516/findflutelengthiq4.pdf

In addition, I also recommend a piece of software by Roni Music:

http://ronimusic.com

called 'Amazing Slow Downer', which allows changing the pitch
and/or speed of a recording (file or CD, in real time). It's an
excellent
tool, with many other features. Not free, but very well supported.
For Windows or Mac. Makes it easy to adjust the recording to
the same pitch as flutes you have, and to slow down the tricky
parts.

eB