Re: [Shaku] Stan Richardson's Tsuru no Sugomori

From: Ralf Muhlberger <ralf@muhlberger.com>
Date: Thu Mar 05 2009 - 15:48:39 PST

The free audio software Audacity also allows you to alter the speed of
sound files without affecting pitch. I'd be interested as to whether
Amazing Slow Downer does a better job in terms of the audio quality.
Benchmark comparison anyone? I could slow down a song on Audacity, and
maybe you could do the same to a song on ASD?

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
Audacity runs on Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, Gnu/Linux, and other
operating systems.

Ralf