Re: [Shaku] Stan Richardson's Tsuru no Sugomori

From: Edward Beaty <edosano@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Mar 05 2009 - 16:35:33 PST

Amazing Slow Downer does a better job in terms of everything; it
allows looping of any segment of the piece, has an onboard graphic EQ,
sophisticated keyboard controls of all functions, ability to set up
presets for songs you're going to come back to repeatedly, has the
ability to adjust how the song gets buffered for best performance, and
it'll read more formats than Audacity (which I also think is very
decent software, especially considering the price). ASD is just better
suited for actually learning how to play stuff, as opposed to editing/
recording. That's why it was created in the first place; the developer
is a software engineer who also plays guitar.

Been using it for at least 8-9 years, and it's been regularly updated
and tweaked throughout.

eB