Re: [Shaku] Removing cashew

From: Justin . <justinasia@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Mar 05 2009 - 18:29:16 PST

Thanks everyone for your responses about removing cashew. What I have here hasn't worked, and I didn't want to buy a variety of nasty chemicals to test, so I ended up phoning the cashew manufacturers. I have yet to try what they said, but thought I'd share the info all the same. I'll give you an update on how it goes.
1) "Kyouryoku hakurizai" is said to be strong and remove it, but you can't repaint anything after, they say. I don't know why.

2) "Uretan shinna", if you soak it in that, it becomes soft, they say, and can then be removed.

Sorry, don't know what these are in English.

Justin

http://senryushakuhachi.com/