Re: [Shaku] Stan Richardson's Tsuru no Sugomori

From: Robert Blyman <bblyman2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Mar 09 2009 - 17:58:18 PDT

Hello to Everyone - The tool I used to transcribe this
piece is the Tascam "CD-GT2". It allows you to loop,
slow down, change key all at the same time. If you
your like me and prefer to stay away from the computer
this is a great way to go(you do need to plug it into
a stereo or use headphones). I used to use a
superscope model but this is far superior in all
respects(if they had a lighted display it would be
close to perfect) and at a fraction of the cost. Any
questions feel free to email(bblyman2000@yahoo.com) or
call: 631-737-1887 est. 7pm to 10pm M-F, Sat Sun 12
noon to 10pm.
Enjoy!!! Any and all comments are welcome. Be Well,
Bob.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/7516/findflutelengthiq4.pdf

http://communication.ucsd.edu/shaku/StanRichardson-Tsuru/

http://mail.communication.ucsd.edu:88/shaku/listsub.html