[Shaku] Florida Shakuhachi Camp Oct. 9-11th 2009

From: Harp Gear <brian@floridashakuhachi.com>
Date: Mon May 11 2009 - 07:06:08 PDT

Great News!!!! We will be having a Florida Shakuhachi Camp in October of this year here in Florida. The camp will be taught by Michael Chikuzen Gould. It will be held October 9-11, 2009. For complete details see The Florida Shakuhachi Camp website located at: http://www.floridashakuhachi.com . The camp is limited to 7 participants to make sure that everyone who attends gets the full attention to their playing they deserve. Please check back often as the site will soon be updated with pictures of the cabins we will be staying in and the pieces we will be studying. I hope I see you there!

Brian