[Shaku] Riley Lee's visit to SF

From: Young, Karl <karl.young@ucsf.edu>
Date: Mon Jun 22 2009 - 20:05:52 PDT

This is just a reminder that Riley Lee will be visiting San Francisco during the week of July 6th. He will be available for lessons during the day on Tuesday 7/7, Wednesday 7/8, and Thursday 7/9 as well as on Thursday evening I am starting to schedule lessons at requested times so if you would like one or more lessons contact me soon.

Also Riley will be giving a concert on Friday 7/10 and breathing workshop on 7/11 in Gualala, on the coast about a 2 1/2 hour drive north of San Francisco. For information on those contact me or check it out at http://gualalaarts.org/.

Thanks,

-- Karl Young
karl.young@ucsf.edu

List un/subscription information is at: