[Shaku] Florida Shakuhachi Camp

From: Harp Gear <brian@floridashakuhachi.com>
Date: Wed Aug 12 2009 - 07:41:33 PDT

We are getting down to the one month mark for the deadline to enroll in the Florida Shakuhachi camp. In order to know exactly what the curriculum needs to encompass we have to set the final date for enrollment to Setember 10th. As of right now we have mostly a beginner - beginner intermediate class throughout. So if you are looking to reinforce the basics and correct any deficiencies in your technique this would be a great place to do it. Michael Chikuzen" Gould is working on what we will learn right now and it will include a lecture on "The Nature of the Beast (shakuhachi): How to Study Accordingly in a Natural Way". It will also include classes on how to get great tone and use your embouchure efficiently. If you have any questions you can contact me or contact Chikuzen. The website with full details is located at: http://www.floridashakuhachi.com

Thanks,
Brian