Re: [Shaku] Yokoyama

From: Bill Fletcher <bill@scienceandart.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 2010 - 09:01:58 PDT

Thank you for informing us of Yokoyama sensei's passing. I played his
CD's in my home yesterday for a good part of the day and was so moved
by the contemplation of his death and the depth of his playing. I am
grateful for the profound gifts he has left us.

His will upon air
Entered bamboo, bowed, then left
In a burst of sound! - - -

Bill Fletcher