Re: [Shaku] length and tuning question

From: Karl Young <karlshak@sonic.net>
Date: Wed Jun 23 2010 - 09:33:57 PDT

Hi Shigeru,

Thanks very much; that was really helpful and it explains what is on the
tuner (I think this is a standard tuner from the Fujimoto minyo school)
and why, as Riley also mentioned, I should just ignore that. I was in
fact, ignoring it but was curious about why it was listed that way which
you explained, and what connection it had with makers conventions (which
Justin explained). Thanks again,

-- Karl