Re: [Shaku] Sad News

From: Monty H. Levenson <monty@shakuhachi.com>
Date: Mon Jul 12 2010 - 09:08:11 PDT

Thanks Bill.

Sad news, indeed. Tom and I go back a long way, and I remain very
close to his family.

The Otsuya (wake) for Tom will be held on the evening of July 14th
and farewell gathering on July 15th at his home in Nagano.

If members of the world shakuhachi community would like to honor his
memory, as is the custom in Japan, a condolence telegram can be sent
to Tom's wife Kaori-san and children Yuki, Shin, Len and Isaki at the
following address:

Thomas W. Deaver
Ikuta 4508
Matsukawa-machi