[Shaku] Shakuhachi Roots Pilgrimage #6

From: Alcvin Ryuzen Ramos <ramos@dccnet.com>
Date: Wed Aug 18 2010 - 16:57:22 PDT

Shakuhachi Roots Pilgrimage #6 (November 14 - Dec. 2)

Greetings! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

I'm very pleased to be announcing the next Shakuhachi Roots
Pilgrimage # 6 coming up in November. For information: www.bamboo-
in.com/about-us/rootstrip.htm. It will promise to be an
unforgettable, profound journey into origins of the shakuhachi.

The maximum # of participants for this trip is 8. There are a few
spots still open. Please let me know as soon as possible if you'd
like to participate. I will be giving you an update on the
development as the date of departure draws nearer and will give you
an approximate cost of the trip around September when I expect to
have everything solidified. In the meantime please read about how our
last trip went: http://www.bamboo-in.com/about-us/take5roots.htm.

In Bamboo,

Alcvin

=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=<+>=