Re: [Shaku] Hanko listing and photos

From: Bill Fletcher <bill@scienceandart.com>
Date: Thu Jan 06 2011 - 10:12:13 PST

I should update that several people have let me know that Jeff Cairns
has made a very nice hanko database web page that has all of my hanko
collection and many more too. I wasn't aware that he had finished
his. Here is a link to that page for those who don't already have it.

https://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dctqs667_0f8cf6mfv

:-)

Bill Fletcher