[Shaku] Japan Relief Benefit Sale/Concert

From: Monty H. Levenson <monty@shakuhachi.com>
Date: Mon Mar 28 2011 - 21:04:59 PDT

Shakuhachi player Debbie Danbrook will be traveling to Japan this
week to help with relief efforts.

Debbie writes: "I will be going to Japan to offer my Healing Music at
the sacred Hozanji temple. I will also be playing a Benefit Concert
in Nagoya. Please join me in sending light through your heart to this
temple, to the land of Japan, to all who are suffering. Arigato. I
will be taking donated funds to my friend in Japan who is a doctor
and runs a hospital in Nagoya. He will be sending donations directly
to a hospital in Sendai to support the relief effort. Please contact:
info@healingmusic.com for information about the donations."

I have put together a Japan Relief Benefit Sale to support Debbie's
efforts. All proceeds go directly to the hospital in Sendai.

http://www.shakuhachi.com/TOC-Sale.html

If you wish to make a charitable donation, please make your check out
to "Debbie Danbrook" and reference "Japan Relief".
Contriubtions can sent to me and I will make sure your donation
reaches Debbie in Japan.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Benefit Concert for Japan

John Kaizan Neptune
with Reiko Obata

Saturday, April 2nd
Brethren Peace Park Campus
3850 Westgate Pl.
San Diego, CA 92105
Two Concerts: 2PM & 7PM

More information at
http://www.sdfriendscenter.org
619-263-9301

Thanks to all for your expressions of caring & concern about my
family in Tokyo and Tokushima.

Be well.

Monty

--